There are many ways to get involved with Toronto Stop the Cuts. The best way to get involved at this point, is to join a neighbourhood committee. You can also get involved in one of the ongoing issue based groups, or other committees such as media, research or fundraising. Details are all listed below.
Join an already established Stop the Cuts neighbourhood committee:
- Downtown East
- North York
- St. Clair West
- Etobicoke North
No neighbourhood committee in your neighbourhood? Why not start one?
- Housing (contact: email@example.com)
- Transit (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Daycare (contact: email@example.com)
- Research (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Media (contact: email@example.com)
- Fundraising (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Want to request a speaker for your event, or a workshop to get you started? Let us know!